We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fill the pot with earth and leave for 20-30 minutes. Cut the chicken into suitable pieces, wash well and let it drain. Peel an onion, wash it and cut it into small pieces. Peel a squash, grate it and slice it. After the pot has been in the water long enough, we turn the water over. Add the chicken, onion and garlic to the pot and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Mix the pepper broth with the tomato juice and pour over the chicken. Put the lid on and bake for 90 minutes.
Serve hot with assorted pickles. Good appetite!
Roasted chicken in a rustic style
The main course is this tender and crispy steak, accompanied by vegetable garnishes. You will see how easy it is to debone and, after flattening, how fast it penetrates.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 chick of about 1.2 kg
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated tomato paste
- grated juice and peel from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled
- 50 g bell peppers baked in vinegar (without peel)
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley for garnish
Let the chicken stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 5/190 degrees C. Place the chicken on the mincer with the chest down. Cut deeply on either side of the spinal cord, from the neck to the tart, with scissors, so you can cut and remove the spinal cord without problems. Remove the bone from the string and turn the chicken upside down. Press the sternum with the twister until the bone crushes.
Grow your chest and cheeks deeply in a few places, with a sharp knife and set aside.
In an electric mincer, mix the dehydrated tomato paste, lemon juice and peel, olive oil, donut and coriander seeds. Grease all the meat with the obtained paste, taking care that it penetrates into the ridges. Place the chicken on a grill placed on top of a tray and place the peppers, the new potatoes, next to it. Bake for 45 minutes or until the meat penetrates well. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, chopped then slice the steak and serve.
Rustic Chicken - Recipes
Again a recipe that can be consumed starting with the attack phase. I know how difficult the days of this phase are, as well as those of PP and that is why I try to propose you as many dukan recipes for these days.
Attack Phase, Cruise, Consolidation, Definitive Stabilization
-6-8 upper chicken legs
- 1 small onion (if you are attacking or cruising PP) or 2 onions for the other phases (PL, consolidation, stabilization)
- the juice of a quarter of a lemon (if you are on the attack or cruising PP) or the peel and juice of half a lemon (PL, consolidation, stabilization)
- ½ connection of green parsley
- 200 ml meat soup (or water)
- 1 lgt of olive oil (without attack)
Clean the chicken legs of the skin and any grease. Cut the onion into juliennes and place it in a bowl with the finely chopped green parsley, lemon juice and peel, paprika, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well and add the chicken legs. Grease the meat well with this composition. Put everything in a yena bowl or tray and pour over the meat soup (it comes out tastier than with water).
Place in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 45-50 minutes. During the stay in the oven, turn the chicken pieces in the bowl at least twice. The chicken is tender, and the discreet lemon aroma gives it a special flavor.
Keep in mind that Dr. Dukan allows the use of onions, green parsley, peel and lemon juice as a spice, both in attack and in PP. For the days of attack or PP, if you do not want to exaggerate with onion, consume only chicken and possibly a little sauce (as in the photo below).
For this recipe I was inspired by a recipe found on one of the dukan sites, hence the name used.
Rustic baked potatoes. A simple but very tasty recipe!
Today we propose you to prepare a very simple recipe for potatoes, which are extraordinarily good, very tasty and flavorful. "Rustic style baked potatoes" are crispy on the outside and very soft on the inside, they have an appetizing look that makes you salivate!
These delicious potatoes can be served as a main course on a fasting day or can complete a juicy and tasty steak. Enjoy them with pleasure!
- 0.5 teaspoon of herbs
- 0.5 teaspoon of paprika
Method of preparation
1. Wash the potatoes well under a stream of cold water, as you will prepare them with the peel. Cut the potatoes into slices.
2. Mix the spices and add the oil. You can use both sunflower and olive oil.
3. Mix the potatoes with salt and spices.
4. Line the tray with baking paper. Place the potato slices in the pan, one at a time, apart. Place the pan in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, chop the small dill. Press the garlic or chop it finely. Mix the dill with the garlic. 5 minutes before the potatoes are ready, sprinkle them on top with the mixture obtained.
24 Delicious rustic potato recipes and practices to make
And if there is one form of preparation that combines practicability with the taste of beloved potatoes, it is the rustic potato. With an easy level of preparation, it consists of peeled potatoes, cut into large pieces, seasoned and fried.
Rustic potatoes look great as a side dish to meat - and even with a cold beer at happy hour with friends.
I don't like to peel food and you want to try something different? Then check out the 24 recipes selected below. We will go ahead already: it will be difficult to choose one of the hottest.
1. Simple recipes of rustic potatoes with herbs: if you want to speed up the time to prepare the meal, the tip is to cook the potatoes in boiling water for 6 minutes and then bake in a foil-covered manner. A good trick for those rush days.
2. Rustic potato with garlic and fresh herbs: get ready for a festival of flavor and aroma. This rustic potato recipe, ideal for 6 people, contains rosemary, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil. We can already imagine the smell of the house.
3. Calm rustic potato: You've never seen french fries like this here. The special touch is the seasoning of zaatar, a mixture of thyme, oregano, marjoram, fried sesame, sumac and salt. Arabia could be in your kitchen and you didn't even know it!
4. Rustic express cartridge: This traditional rustic potato recipe combines perfectly with meat, fish and even grilled chicken. Season only with salt, olive oil and rosemary. After all, there is beauty (and taste) in simplicity.
5. Spicy rustic potatoes: do you like a more spicy touch on dishes? So you like this recipe here, which uses black pepper and pepperoni. Anyone who wants to become lighter can only use pepper.
6. Rustic potato with sage and lemon: do you know on the weekend when you want to prepare something different - and fast? Here's a good option. Salvia brings an incredible taste to the preparation. If you want, you can put a little lemon peel on the potatoes.
7. Rustic potatoes with rosemary: 3 medium potatoes, a few cloves of garlic, olive oil and coarse salt with herbs you prepare this recipe here. It will succeed so easily and quickly in your home.
8. Spicy red potatoes with rosemary: The good thing about rustic potatoes is the versatility of the spices you can use. In this case, they are seasoned with chopped roasted peppers, fresh rosemary, extra virgin olive oil and coarse salt.
9. Rustic potato with garlic and rosemary: it's about numbers. Cut the potatoes into 6 pieces, cook in boiling water for 5 minutes, leave for 30 minutes in the oven at 200º. After that, turn the potatoes over and wait until they are golden.
10. Russian potatoes with garlic and coarse salt with herbs: can you leave the rustic potato even hotter? Yes! One tip is to use coarse salt rather than regular salt. Gives a special note, an extra flavor. Smell, tasty, crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. Did you make your mouth water?
11. Rustic potato with spicy paprika: do you know that crispy potatoes, seasoned with a good homemade mayonnaise? This is! And you only need 4 ingredients: potatoes, olive oil, salt and hot pepper. We love each other.
12. Rustic potatoes with paprika, garlic and herbs: you do not have to take a ruler to the kitchen, but the thickness of 3 cm, it is perfect for your potato slices. In this variant they are seasoned with garlic, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper and sweet paprika.
13. Rustic sweet potatoes in the oven: in addition to tasty, this rustic sweet potato is prepared in an oil-free fryer, air sponge. And a trick to make it even more delicious and crunchy is to mix a tablespoon of wheat flour with the chosen herbs, sprinkling it over the potatoes.
14. Rustic Potato Asterix: Small tips make the difference when preparing vegetables. The potato preparation trick, for example, ensures that they do not become raw inside. Adding rosemary cream and salt to the cooking water gives it a little taste.
15. Rustic potato with special spices: this little potato here is slightly spicy and has an incredible note of spices. To prepare it, you need medium potatoes with peel, oil, spicy paprika, dehydrated rosemary, Calabrian pepper, cinnamon powder and salt. Fry the potatoes in hot oil.
16. Rustic potato with garlic, rosemary and grated cheese: where are those who are passionate about simple and quick recipes? Here's another great idea. Cut the potatoes in half and then into four equal parts. Let it boil for 5 minutes. Arrange the potatoes in a shape, season, bake with olive oil and bake. At the end, sprinkle with grated cheese.
17 rustic potatoes with garlic, herbs, paprika and parmesan: in addition to caprichar in temperinhos, the tip for the potato to become the right place is to dry the pieces with paper towels after cutting. Together with the potatoes, put in the shape of garlic cloves with bark and all. Fresh herbs give a final touch.
18. Rustic potato with rosemary, garlic butter and parmesan: some say that potatoes and rosemary are made for each other, as well as cheese and guava. One thing is for sure: the smell of this combination is unique. This recipe here still has a special note of grated Parmesan cheese on the spot. A show.
19. Rustic potatoes with balsamic vinegar and sea salt: Although the potato is a common ingredient, this recipe becomes a touch of sophistication with the use of sea salt, a spice highly appreciated by chefs. The list of ingredients also contains balsamic acetate and extra virgin olive oil.
20. Rustic potato with spicy paprika, sweet and smoked chicken broth: how about learning to make a rustic potato with three types of paprika? Use a teaspoon of hot paprika, one teaspoon of sweet paprika and one teaspoon of paprika. In addition, the recipe still requires water, chicken soup, salt and pepper to taste.
21. Rustic potato in beer: instead of eating potatoes and drinking beer, how about a recipe that takes both at the same time? You can't go wrong. The rustic potato from Weiss (Weizenbier) beer is very soft and irresistible.
22. Chimichurri rustic potato: chimichurri, a traditional Argentine spice, is made from some dehydrated spices such as onions, parsley and pepper. Here it is used to taste, along with small potatoes monalisa, olive oil and salt.
23. Rustic potato in air sponge: practice is the middle name of this recipe here. First, the potatoes are cooked in the microwave. Then they are seasoned with salt, pepper, sweet paprika and a cloth of olive oil. Mix everything and refrigerate at 180 ° for 15 minutes. In the middle of the time, remove the appliance and mix the potatoes. 24.
of rustic potatoes on the grill, that this is in the rustic potatoes as barbecue grills on the weekend? This version here is very close to embers. The potatoes are dipped in a mixture of olive oil and fresh rosemary. Garlic is added to the recipe after the oil is boiled for 5 minutes.
The asterix potato, which has a pink skin and inner hinterland, is ideal for making Russian potatoes - and even for the admired french fries. It becomes lighter and drier than other varieties. Try it!
Chicken soup, A trip around the world. Recipe dating from 1930
In the harsh winter days or during periods of illness, few remedies calm the soul like a bowl of chicken soup with aromatic broth and small slices of meat. This popular food is especially significant for every body.
Different recipes suit different aromatic palates: Ohn-No Khao Swe - a Burmese soup with ginger, paprika and garlic - combines chicken with sweet flavors such as coconut, while Chikhirtma, a traditional Georgian soup that cures hangovers and heals the sick, uses viscous egg yolks and fresh herbs.
The fundamental value of Angst is and will remain quality. The Angst brand has been strengthened by exceptional products, based on authentic recipes, the use of high quality meat and the elimination of food additives.
We are constantly trying to bring Romanian recipes back into our portfolio. We respect the history and values of Romania and we strive not to be forgotten.
"We all have a different idea of what chicken soup is," however, most people say that chicken soup heals.
Chicken soups are different depending on the geographical area in which they are prepared. A kanjee soup from Sri Lanka, for example, it is usually eaten after Ramadan is over. Other recipes have important political stories. According to SBS News, Vietnamese chefs developed chicken pho as an alternative to beef pho in the 1930s, when the Vietnamese government restricted beef sales to meet the demand for meat from French settlers.
For centuries, some cultures believed that chicken soup had medicinal qualities. The 11th-century Persian physician and philosopher Ibn Sina, for example, believed that chicken soup healed blood vessels, as did the 12th-century Jewish physician and philosopher Moses Maimonides. Today, there is no conclusive evidence of the healing properties of chicken soup, but as Tara Parker-Pope wrote for the New York Times in 2007, a "handful of scientific studies" [suggests] that chicken soup may have true medicinal value ”.
Regardless of the veracity of such statements, cooking a large bowl of soup could certainly be a captivating hobby in the quarantine period.
Greek style chicken
Make a mixture of all the ingredients. You can add others, according to your preference, following the principle that "everything that is Greek is welcome".
For gyros spice:
Prepare it like here.
After using the spice, put a little water in the mortar and set aside.
For chicken legs:
Wash and drain the chicken legs well, then rub them well with gyros spice on both sides.
If you brush your thighs well with gyros, the aroma will spread very well, and the meat will be perfectly seasoned.
Put 1 tablespoon of filling inside the leg.
Cover the filling with half of the pulp, restoring the original shape and catch with toothpicks.
Transfer them to a tray greased with olive oil, but you can just as well prepare them by placing them on a bed of potatoes.
Add to the pan the water from the mortar in which you dissolved the remaining spices on the walls and the wine (be careful to pour on the edge, near the thighs, not to wash the spice crust from the surface of the thighs).
Decorate the tray with many fresh aromatic leaves (mint, thyme, marjoram, oregano, parsley), as desired and sprinkle coarsely chopped garlic between the legs.
At the end, squeeze 1 lemon over the thighs.
Cover the tray with aluminum foil and leave everything to marinate for at least 1 hour at room temperature, but better in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, taking care to remove the tray 1 hour before putting it in the oven.
Put the tray in the hot oven, for 1 hour, at 180 degrees, remove the foil and put it back in the oven until the meat is done and nicely browned.
Sprinkle the thighs often with the sauce from the pan.
Remove the toothpicks before serving.
Serve the rustic, simple chicken legs with the sauce from the tray and the baked potatoes (if you put them), generously sprinkled with aromatic greens, freshly chopped.
It goes well with a salad of vegetables and tzatziki sauce or assorted cooked vegetables.
I've been following your blog for a while but I haven't commented yet.
Judging by the photos, I would put more boiled eggs in the chicken drumstick. It was true that my eggs were cooked anyway.
I don't kill myself for lamb either, if I can choose - I choose chicken chicken. Last year I made chicken drob according to Laura Laurențiu's recipe, that drob also has a dough crust, a miracle came out! I also like your recipe, anyway I also eat (a lot) bread, it seems easier to make without the dough crust.
Congratulations for your beautiful blog full of very tasty and extremely well explained recipes!
Sanda Turner (living in the USA)
Thanks, Sanda! :)
I also really like eggs, and the edges of the liver (ie the egg-free parts) seem a bit awkward. But, in the case of the drob recipe, I said that it is best to be "temperate", thinking that there are variants of the recipe that do not use eggs at all. I'm not absolutely sure, but I have the impression that the traditional drob recipe wouldn't even have boiled eggs.
It's not a bad version of the dough with that dough crust, but usually I prefer the simplest version of each recipe and I don't get complicated unless it's really worth the effort.
I find it interesting that while writing my message, I was watching & quotMystic River & quot on TCM (Turner Classic Movies) :)
I have to stop by your place less and less, I don't know how the one in my belly will cope with the cravings
I didn't know that now you crave for two: D Easy task!
God forbid, I have no choice but to do it, my belly asks and asks. :)
If he doesn't stop asking, you have to give him a little free rein. :)
VERY GOOD IDEA, MUST BE TRIED.
My balls are already flowing only when I see such food last year I ate lamb from the lamb book, and I can say that it was more than good.
I wonder if there is a contest where he cooks only this food, I am more than curious.
I haven't heard of a contest where to choose the best drob or the best lamb recipe, but that doesn't mean there isn't such a thing :) Until another one, it seems that the lamb is already starting to be considered a kind of delicacy by the Romanians, so probably the recipe for chicken fillet will end up being prepared more and more often. In a way, it's like a sin.
It will be very good, clear on the Easter table and not only from now on.
And next to the drob will be Easter, know that I have not forgotten the promised recipe)
You don't have to thank me, it will definitely make me happy to eat the finished product of the recipe: D
I already put the pictures on Facebook, I made 2 trays and it turned out perfectly good, but next to it I also put 2 beautiful cakes (it's the first time in my life when I make cakes) and I can say that they came out well. proud of me.
Well, you also have something to be proud of, Mioara) Congratulations on your successes and Happy Easter!
I have it in the oven now. we are waiting.
I hope the hell was worth the wait :)
Worth the wait? It came out MINUNAAAT. Thanks for the recipe!
With pleasure, I'm glad you liked the drob - for Easter we can't really afford to miss the recipes specific to the holiday.
You never cease to amaze me with the detailed style of the recipes.
We went to Bulgaria for Easter and the devil was missing there as a result, today at 7 a.m. we are looking for the recipe on your blog!
I used to do drob, but you know how it is. I got infected with this site. )
But I didn't put pipettes and hearts, but a little chicken breast (I have a bit of stress compared to commercial pipettes.) I don't have a cake tray (after 15 years of marriage, I hope to buy one!), But I baked drobb in something else and it was very OK: thin, elegant, delicious.
I also took pictures of him.
But I don't know how I could show them to you.
Tomorrow at the beach. B-)
You could show me the pictures of the devil on fb, I think that's the simplest. It wouldn't have occurred to me to put chicken breasts instead of pipettes and hearts, but maybe that's because I didn't have to look for an alternative.
You should still buy a cake tray, you can use it not only for drob, but also to prepare the cake recipe that I have already published on the blog)
I've already started going to the beach (actually, I took a break for a few days because I got a little fried), and the sea seems to be warming up every day: D But I'm not going to I let this influence my activity on the blog and I will continue to publish recipes even more detailed :))
Rustic, slow-growing chicken from Morandi can be found at Mega Image under the brand name “Romanian tastes”, With the oval stamp ROMANIA 263 CE.
You can find quality chicken at Mega Image under the brand name “ 365 ”, With the oval stamp ROMANIA 263 CE.
Rustic, slow-growing chicken from Morandi can be found at Cora under the brand name "The Master's Chicken "
Rustic, slow-growing chicken from Morandi can be found at CARREFOUR under the brand name The Master's Chicken.
You can find semi-finished chicken products at CARREFOUR under the brand name Ready to cook.
Fresh eggs from ground-raised hens fed on corn from Morandi can be found at PROFI under the brand name Zorin 2.
Eggs from hens raised on the ground and fed on corn from Morandi can be found at PROFI under the brand name O&O, with oval stamp ROMANIA EPC 42 CE.
Rustic, slow-growing chicken from Morandi can be found at AUCHAN under the brand name The Master's Chicken.
You can find semi-finished chicken products at AUCHAN under the brand name Ready to cook.
Rustic, slow-growing chicken from Morandi can be found at PENNY and XXL stores under the brand name The Master's Chicken.
Spicy chicken pan
& Icirc & # 539i need: 600 g boneless chicken breast, 1 yellow onion & # 259, 1 red bell pepper, 4 red tomatoes, 2 carrots, 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons paprika, sea salt, to taste, black pepper, to taste, 1 legume, 1 parsley / parsley, 1 hot pepper, 1 piece of acircie
Prepare: Cut the chicken breast into cubes and cut the onion and red pepper into large pieces. Cut the carrots into rounds, cut the tomatoes into cubes, and chop the carrots, parsley and hot peppers. Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper and paprika and fry in hot oil. Add the vegetables and stir quickly over high heat for 2-3 minutes. Then add the lemon juice and 100 ml of water, mix quickly and add the hot pepper. Serve with sm & acircnt & acircn & # 259 & # 537 & verdea & # 539 & # 259 on top. Place the dish on a plate, making sure to mix all the ingredients evenly. For serving and a special look, you can choose to bring the dish to the table directly in the pan (if you have a suitable pan). The effect will be more rustic, but the taste is special no matter what the serving! :). For amateurs, the preparation can be prepared more spicy.