Pasta with pressed meat
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the pasta in salted water and a little oil.
After they have boiled, rinse them well under running cold water and let the excess water drain.
In a pan, heat a little chopped onion and sliced garlic ... until the onion becomes glassy ... without burning. Add the diced pressed meat and olives and then the broth.
We match the taste with salt and pepper.
When the meat sauce was ready, I added the pasta to it.
It was my first pasta of this kind.
Pasta au gratin with minced meat and cheese!
Here is a perfect recipe for dinner with family or friends. It is easy and quite fast, does not require hard-to-find ingredients, is filling, but not heavy.
-600 gr of minced beef
-4 tablespoons olive oil
-60 gr of fresh corinadru
-3 squares of spreadable cheese or melted cheese (60 gr)
-1 tablespoon of harissa: hot pepper paste
-salt and black pepper - to taste
-1 cm of ginger or ginger powder
-200 gr of grated cheese
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Heat the pan with olive oil, add the onion cut into scales and the diced bell pepper. Add a little salt and fry the vegetables for 1 minute.
3. Add the minced meat, then a little more salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Slightly sauté the meat with vegetables, then add the harissa, mustard and mix.
5. Add the ginger given through the small grater and the paprika. Mix well.
Advice. When adding the spices, make sure that the pan is not dry, ie there is a little juice removed from the meat and vegetables.
6. Add the chopped coriander, mix, then the tomato sauce and mix again. Cook the ingredients until the meat is ready.
7. Grease the form with a little oil, then add the pasta and cover them with the meat composition in the pan.
8. Add small pieces of spreadable cheese and sprinkle with grated cheese.
9.Insert the form in the preheated oven to 200 ° C for 20-30 minutes.
With a little perseverance you can make a juicy and quick preparation from the simplest ingredients. Try it yourself!
The most awaited moment of the Easter holidays is represented by the Easter meal, because then all the family members gather, talk and enjoy the delicious dishes. But to really enjoy this event, especially if you are the host, it is important to prepare your guests a Easter menu especially, so that it is easy to make, so that you do not spend too much time in the kitchen.
So, here are our proposals for the Easter meal!