Chocolate pancake pudding
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pancakes are prepared according to your favorite recipe. I usually prepare them according to this recipe.
Eggs mix very well with sugar. When they have doubled in volume, add the whipped cream and mix well.
We boil the milk. Mix the yolks well with sugar, until they become like a cream. Add the starch and cocoa, mix lightly, so that no lumps form. When the milk has boiled, slowly pour over the yolks, stirring constantly. Put it back in the bowl and boil the composition until it starts to thicken. Add the rum essence and leave to cool.
Grease each pancake with a suitable thick layer of cream. Roll tightly, then with a sharp knife cut into pieces the height of the bowl in which we will prepare the pudding.
Grease a heat-resistant bowl with butter well and put the pieces of pancakes. Pour the pudding sauce on top and bake on low heat until lightly browned on top.
Leave to cool in the pan, then portion. It is very good when it is very cold, after a few hours in the refrigerator.
1. Put the flour in a bowl. Make a hole in the center, add eggs and half of the milk and beat well so as to obtain a semi-liquid composition. Let it sit for 1 hour.
2. Fry a composition polish in a Teflon pan with a thick bottom. Turn after 40-60 seconds, then leave them for another 30-40 seconds.
3. Place the sheets on a plate and cover them with parchment paper.
1. Preheat the oven to 5 or 190 degrees C. Cut the bananas into slices.
2. Mix in a bowl the bananas, rum (I put the rum essence), sugar and juice + orange peel.
3. Spread the pancakes on the table and place the filling in equal parts on each pancake.
4. Roll the pancakes and cut them into 2.5 cm long pieces.
5. Arrange the pancake pieces in a heat-resistant dish, pre-lined with butter.
1. Heat the butter in a pan.
2. Add the flour and fry for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
3. Then take the pan off the heat and add the milk gradually, mixing well. 4. Put the pan back on the heat, bring to a boil, stirring well and simmer for 2 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
5. Allow to cool, then add the honey, stirring well.
Pour the sauce over the pancakes, sprinkle with orange peel and almond flakes
Put the dish in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the almonds are browned.
Our readers have tried the recipe!
How to prepare pancakes with sweet cottage cheese & # 8211 in the oven
First I fried the pancakes afterwards our recipe. I put aside 8 pieces.
Sweet cottage cheese filling with raisins for pancake pudding
In a bowl I placed the sweet cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar and salt. I grated the lemon peel and added it with the vanilla. I also broke the 2 whole eggs and mixed everything well with a fork (you can use the mixer). At the end I added the raisins.
How to fill and pack pancakes with sweet cottage cheese and raisins?
I placed 2 good tablespoons of the filling on each pancake and wrapped it like a wire. It doesn't matter if the cream cheese comes out on the wrists. The eggs in the composition will coagulate the baking cream. Of course, part of the composition remained (I didn't use it all to fill the pancakes).
Foodblogger at Savori Urbane. #savoriurbane
I chose a heat-resistant form that I greased with plenty of soft butter and sprinkled with a little caster sugar. What a caramelized flour crust will be made! I placed the rolled pancakes in the form. On the last 2 I cut them like a noodle and spread them on top. You don't have to do that, but I didn't want to let them down.
I poured the rest of the cream cheese on top and leveled it lightly with a spatula. I also put a few pieces of butter and sprinkled everything with a little caster sugar (or brown).
Method of preparation
Mascarpone and strawberry cake
Top: Mix eggs with sugar and a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Alternatively,
Chocolate cake and coffee cream
Preparation for the countertop: Separate the egg whites from the yolks, put the egg whites on the robot with
Pancake pudding with cheese and v. Sauce
Pancake pudding stuffed with cottage cheese and vanilla sauce prepared with milk and vanillin
Pancake pudding with caramel and sauce.
Pancake pudding made from white flour, milk, eggs and caramel with lemon sauce
Gris pudding with wine sauce
Semolina pudding with wine sauce, sugar and egg yolks, flavored with vanilla
Chocolate pancake cake
You can't even imagine how many goodies can be made with pancake dough, from the simplest and most classic pancakes to a mini cake only good to serve on weekends, possibly next to a vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
For the preparation of the pancakes I used my new help in the kitchen Panini Maker Breville useful for both classic pancakes, pancakes or to quickly prepare delicious sandwiches.
Breville is a top brand in the range of small kitchen appliances, present in over 50 countries, with a history of over 40 years in the field of toaster sandwiches.
For Chocolate pancake cake we need
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar (I used a tablespoon of Green Sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- a teaspoon of baking soda
- 10 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk (approx. 240 ml)
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- For the chocolate cream
- 100 gr dark chocolate
- 100 ml sweetened liquid cream
- For garnish: 100 ml sweetened liquid cream
Method of preparation Chocolate pancake cake
- Mix eggs, salt, sugar and vanilla sugar with a whisk.
- Gradually add, alternating with milk, flour with baking powder, baking soda and cocoa.
- We connect the device Panini Maker Breville at the socket and after it has warmed up (the green LED lights up), we make two circles on the hot plate, taking with a spoon the above composition. Close the lid and leave for 2-3 minutes or turn them from side to side without closing the lid.
- We take the pancakes from the appliance with a plastic or silicone spatula so as not to scratch the hob. Do the same until you finish the dough.
- For the chocolate cream, melt the chocolate, made into pieces, together with the whipped cream, on a steam bath.
- Place the pancakes on top of each other, greasing them with a layer of chocolate.
- Mix 100 ml of whipped cream and cover the cake with whipped cream.
- We keep a little chocolate cream with which we decorate the cake.
- After the chocolate has hardened (not necessarily cold, although on the heat it only hardens the fridge), slice and serve.
- It is good to serve the pancake cake then immediately, the next day the pancakes are not as fluffy.
And if you don't want a pancake cake, you can simply grease the pancake with chocolate cream and put a generous layer of whipped cream and that's it.
Chia seed protein pudding with fresh figs and nuts is very healthy and easy to make. The walnut kernel gives it a crunchy consistency that will surely delight you. In my opinion this is one of the best options for a special and nutritious breakfast!
Pancake pudding with cheese
Recipe of the mihait I love everything with pancakes and cheese. I've tried countless recipes for cheese pancakes, but by far these are the best. I can't describe you in words, if I could make a fragrant page, I think you were all turned on your back :))). So give them a try, they're crazy. Miha thanks for the recipe. I did not use as provided in the ricotta recipe, I put fresh cottage cheese from my mother.
To top it off:
200 ml smanatana
4 tablespoons sugar
Grease a pan with butter and place the pancakes. Beat the sour cream and egg ingredients well to be poured on top. Put the pudding in the oven for 40 minutes.