Chicken breast rolls with ham
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
These rolls are extraordinarily good.
- 1 large chicken breast
- 10-12 slices of ham
- 300 g of plums
- 30 ml of white or red wine
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Chicken breast rolls with ham:
Slice the chicken breast into long strips and beat like slices, season, put a plum in the middle that have been soaked in hot water to swell.
Roll the meat and wrap it in a slice of ham, hold it with a toothpick, put it in a yena tray, sprinkle it with oil and before removing the rolls, sprinkle it with wine.
Plums that have been in water and or swollen are removed from the seeds, put in a blender and passed until it becomes a paste, put in a saucepan with a little water and a little wine and let the sauce thicken, serve with salad pickles.
2 chicken breasts, 2 peppers, spices, 2 beaten eggs, breadcrumbs, oil
The chicken breast fillets are beaten well, seasoned, put on an aluminum foil on each piece of fillet, place 2 strips of pepper.
Tighten the rolls well in aluminum foil and place in a pot of boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
Remove carefully, leave to cool for about 20 minutes, then roll in egg and breadcrumbs and fry evenly until it gets a nice color.
1 large chicken breast
6 small mushrooms
1-2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons oil
200 g sweet cooking cream
Wash the chicken breast and portion as desired. Wash the mushrooms very well and cut them into slices. Fry the chicken pieces in oil, take them out and leave them warm. In the fat in which you fried the chicken, cook the julienned onion, add the mushrooms, the chicken and cover with water. Let it boil for about 20 minutes, dissolve the flour in a little cold water and put it in the pan.
Put the cream, stirring constantly, and leave it on the fire for another 10 minutes. A few minutes before turning off the heat, season with pepper and salt. Serve hot, seasoned with green parsley.
Chicken breast rolls stuffed with colorful vegetables & # 8211 A simple and delicious recipe
I found this recipe in my mother's notebook. I tried it right away. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste of the chicken breast rolls filled with colorful vegetables, so I decided to share the recipe with you.
Ingredients for chicken breast rolls stuffed with colorful vegetables?
- 1 chicken breast
- Mixture of vegetables & # 8211 carrots, peas, broccoli
- 1 packet of melted cheese
- Salt and spices for chicken (to taste)
How to prepare chicken breast rolls stuffed with vegetables?
Cut the chicken breast in half. Remove the protruding parts, then cut each half of the chicken breast transversely, but not completely. Boil the vegetable mixture in salted water until soft.Season the meat with salt. Spread the melted cheese over the pieces of meat. Then arrange the vegetables on the chicken breast.Then roll the meat and make sure that the filling does not leak. Season the rolls with chicken spices.
We put the meat rolls on a tray lined with baking paper.Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake the rolls for about 30 minutes. Baking time can vary from oven to oven, so it's a good idea to check the rolls from time to time.
After they are baked, take them out of the oven, let them cool a bit, then cut them into slices. We serve the chicken breast rolls with our loved ones. Good appetite and increase cooking!
If you tried this recipe and liked it, share it with your friends. Surely they will want to try it, because it is simple and fast, so anyone can do it.
Recommendations for you and your home
CS600 Smoothie and Ice Cream Set
Frying pan, enameled cast iron, round, 25cm, turquoise
Vessel with lid, enameled cast iron, 3.3L, round, red
Cely Snijec (Chef), August 1, 2009
mirey (Chef de cuisine), July 5, 2009
mira (Chef de cuisine), June 27, 2009
It must also work with fresh mushrooms. They are tastier than canned ones.
How to prepare tasty chicken rolls in the oven!
Chicken rolls with cheese are a quick and easy appetizer to prepare, which offers an irresistible pleasure from the first tasting. Do not hesitate to prepare them for the joy of your loved ones!
For the filling:
-salt and pepper mixture - to taste
- granulated garlic - to taste
-2 tablespoons fermented cream
-1 tablespoon of fermented cream - for greased.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Cut the chicken breast into pieces, cover them with a plastic bag and beat them with a kitchen hammer on one side.
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper mixture on one side, then turn it over and season it with salt only.
3. Place the schnitzels on top of each other and leave them for 20 minutes.
4.Crush the parsley, then pass the carrot and cheese through a small grater and mix the ingredients.
5. Season the filling with salt and garlic, add the cream and mix well.
6.Add the filling to the edge of a piece of meat and roll into a roll. Thus form all the rolls.
7. Grease the baking tin with oil, place the rolls and put them in the preheated oven up to 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
8. Remove the rolls, grease them with cream and bake for another 15 minutes.
Sprinkle the appetizing rolls with greens before serving. They are so juicy and delicious!
Wash the meat, let it drain, beat it lightly with a hammer and then season it with salt and ground pepper. We place the meat in a bowl. We make a mixture of olive oil, wine, mustard, thyme and peppercorns that we pour over the meat.
Mix well, cover the bowl and put it in the fridge where we keep it for about 3 hours. Remove the meat from the mixture above, dab it with a kitchen napkin. Place each piece of meat separately on a piece of aluminum foil.
We put a healthy spoonful of vegetables on each piece of meat. #The vegetables were boiled in salted water according to the instructions on the package.
I drained them and mixed them with finely chopped dill. Roll each piece of meat separately and then wrap it in foil as seen below.
Place the rolls in a tray, add a cup of water and bake for about 50 minutes. Remove the tray from the oven, remove the aluminum foil from each roll and put it back in the oven for about 10 minutes. to brown a little.
10 tasty recipes with chicken breast
When you hear about chicken breast, do you think of the word & ldquoplictisitoritor & rdquo? It doesn't have to be that way. We give you some recipe ideas that help you get juicy and delicious food.
1. Chicken breast with mustard sauce
2. Chicken breast with mushroom sauce
3. Chicken breast with feta wrapped in bacon
4. Chicken with broccoli and lemon
5. Chicken breast with peaches and basil
6. Chicken breast roll
7. Chicken breast with Dijon sauce
8. Moroccan stew with chicken, artichokes and carrots
10. Put in beer sauce
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
How to prepare chicken breast roll
- Cleanse 1 chicken breast LaProvincia of bone and skin and cut it into slices, as for schnitzels.
- Beat the slices of meat and then add them salt and pepper.
- cut 1 bunch of green onions and finely chop 1 hot pepper . Heat the two together with pepper for about 7 minutes.
- After you stop the fire, add 1 bunch of parsley finely chopped, 1 ¼ spinach cups chopped and 200 g mozzarella cut into cubes.
- Spread the meat on a meat grinder, evenly distribute the fried mixture and roll the meat carefully. Secure the roller with toothpicks or thread.
- Preheat the oven.
- Mix the egg whites from 2 eggs with a teaspoon of water in a bowl.
- Put 6 tablespoons breadcrumbs in a plate.
- Roll out the egg whites, then through the breadcrumbs and arrange them in a non-stick pan covered with baking paper. Leave the chicken rolls in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take the rolls out of the oven and enjoy the taste!
Chef's tips for chicken breast roll
- The chicken breast is beaten in a hermetically sealed plastic bag to avoid detaching pieces of meat and scattering them.
- The chicken roll can also be made with bacon and cheese, mushrooms and cheese and dill, but also in many other combinations, depending on your preferences.
- If you want the crust of the roll to be crispier, you can beat the eggs whole, without separating the yolks.
- There is also the option of frying the rolls. But, in order for the preparation to be really healthy, we recommend that you make it in the oven.
- The rolls can be served simple, as appetizers, or with a light vegetable garnish. We recommend you try fresh salad or pickles next to this delicious dish.
- Green beans with garlic are a delicious garnish for chicken rolls when you want to serve them for dinner.
- If you want to repeat the recipe, but have a different color, you can complete it with a kapia pepper and replace the parsley with dill.
- Don't forget to remove the thread or toothpicks when serving the rolls, to avoid accidents.
Chicken breast roll, good for parties
The chicken roll recipe is often used by party hosts who want to put appetizers on the table. You can prepare it whenever you want to cook a playful and tasty dish.
The rolls can be prepared for lunch, dinner, as appetizers or for the little ones' packages. Everyone in the house will enjoy your delicious idea. Good appetite!